Micro Computing Laboratory
Micro Computing Laboratory is one component in creating quality competent graduates and competent in mastering science and technology as well as supporting the creation of climate to research and create new technologies within the University of Udayana. The Micro Computing Laboratory of the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Udayana University, has the aim to improve the competence of graduates and the competitiveness of Udayana University in the field of Micro Computing. Micro computing is closely related to data processing on microcomputer components combined with the application of artificial intelligence so that it can help humans in doing and solving problems that are specific.
1. Micro Controlled Animal Feed System
2. Control Device Based on Voice recognition
3. Control of Micro-based Electrical Equipment Controllers
4. Parking Recording Based Image Recognition using a micro controller
5. Micro-based anti-oxidant spray controller
Chair of the laboratory : I Gede Arta Wibawa, S.T., M.Kom.